Perico Hail to the King

Saturday, October 14, 2017



















This is Hale (Perico Hail to the King). Hale is son of Canton King Pin (great grandson of Pufpride Sweet Dreams) from my bitch Perico Gretel (who is granddaughter of my late champion dog Canton Latin Prince).

Hale is 2 months old now. Big since he was born via C-section, Hale remains robust and heavy. I am hoping he grows no more than 5 pounds so I can competitively show him. I can feel two testes down there, with one fully descended and another almost down there. The bite is scissor bite for now and I hope it remains so. The muzzle seems long for my taste since birth, but its appearance gets better with weeks. I love the eyes, legs and coat, but most of all I am grateful Hale confirms that Kip with his impish, handsome face can be a stud.


0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP